Monday, October 4, 2010

What's New With Acuvue!

The slideshow had a lot of good view points, especially when referencing the percentage of online users. It was amazing to see the many tactics used for marketing. On a scale from 1-10, I would give this presentation a 5.

In some areas such as the statistics stood out as very precise according to my previous research. I found the show to be very detailed but not too eye catching. I have to admit that I became a little bored after a while. Nothing really stood out to make me want to go purchase or even tell a friend.

At times it seemed a little repetitive but on the other hand, maybe the presenter was trying to get that specific point across to a specific group of people.

Marketing eye products is not of interest to me personally, but the presentation makes a difference. The background was a little blah to me and the wording did not catch my attention. If asked my opinion on what should be changed on this slideshow, I would have to say the background and wording. In order to catch the attention of the reader, not only should the information be legit but the apprearance should be catchy.

Kashanna Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Kashanna,

    Thank you for your blog posting. I like your strong perspective even though this doesn't mean anything to you personally.

    You are also doing well with making your postings easier to read visually.

    One tip: Blog as if you are offering news commentary and imagine that this piece stood alone. No one else read the case study.

    How would you change it?

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perri,

    I would change the presentation to catch the attention of readers that would have no use for Acuvue, such as making suggestions that the non users may have uses for this particular product or someone close to them.

    For example, I can recall you mentioning that many high positioned individuals like to be presented with information short and sweet. To much information could become overwhelming and hard to comprehend.

    If the presenter is less detailed and straight to the point, it would grasp the attention of the reader more effectively.

    Kashanna Johnson

    ReplyDelete