Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOT: Sign-up for News Commentary Posting

Okay, class -- so my posting for news commentary sign-up disappeared. The joy of technology.

So, here's the scoop. You will ultimately be asked to present 2 news articles between now and the end of the semester.

Choose 2 weeks between now and the end of December to present:
1. A news article about social media
2. Bring enough copies for everyone in the class to review
3. Present a summary of the article
4. Share what you think is interesting
5. Discuss your point of view - what you agree with / disagree with
6. Facilitate a discussion with the class
Sign-up in the comments section of this entry.
Be creative. You can use a PowerPoint. You can organize a class debate.

Thank you,
Perri

17 comments:

  1. Perri- I'd like to sign up for 10/25 and 11/15.

    Cynthia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perri, I would like to sign up for 11/15 and 11/22

    Kashanna Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professor - I would like to present 11/8 and on 12/6

    -Kelly Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to sign up for 11/1 and 11/29

    -Sean Conklin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to sign up for 11/8 and 11/22

    Jenny Contreras

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to sign up for 11/8 and 11/29.

    Thanks
    Donna Foerst

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like November 22 (11/22) and December 13 (12/13)

    pleease & thank you
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like 11/8 an 12/13
    -Justin McNeil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Professor Richman

    I would like to signup to present on 11/1 & 11/8; i.e. Nov 1st and Nov 8th.

    Thank you

    Alexander Mathew (Alex)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to sign up for 11/15 and 11/22.

    Thank you

    Thomas Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to sign up for November 15 and December 20.
    Mariana Alfonzo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to sign up for November 29 and December 13.

    Li Ching Jung

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to sign up for November 22 and December 6.

    Orcania Burgos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I would like to sign up for 11/15 and 11/22.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would like to present November 29 and December 6
    rodlin pierre

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Perri- I need to submit one more news commentary. I will like to do it on 12/13.

    Thanks,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete