Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Facebook steps up privacy settings

I was reading this article this morning on the Wall Street Journal. After what we had discussed regarding Youtube's possible shutting down,Facebook doing a better job and gate-keeping uploads and privacy laws I think this article will shed a little more light for all of us in the class on how Facebook is planning on keeping up with the changing scene of social media.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703735804575536301151373776.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

Alexander Mathew

2 comments:

  1. I found the article really interesting and Informing. As a frequent facebook user myself, it's really nice to know that facebook is trying hard to protect the privacy of it users.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prof. Richman

    It will be interesting to see how these 3 security levels pan out. I am yet to look into the feature myself. Will update on this blog as soon as I test it out!

    Alexander Mathew

    ReplyDelete