Monday, October 4, 2010

Late to Fly

So0, this is my first time posting a comment on our blog because I was so lost on how to actually sign in and post.

Thankfully, some classmates were able to answer some of my questions and guild me in my blogging experience.

I'm actually glad in a way that I was "late to fly" because it gave me an opportunity to see the various styles of blogging from my fellow classmates.

Thanks again if you helped me out!
I'm excited to be part of the team ..Finally!!

2 comments:

  1. Arielle,

    Thank you for your posting. What do you think the importance of blogging is to our class now that you are among the bloggers?

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize how much we were using this blog for the class!

    I'm a little hesitant with technology so this new thing with blogging was pretty scary to me.

    Now that I see we can view our assignments, and post ideas and questions that could be viewed by the whole class, I am excited to start using "Kean U Talk 2 Me" to its fullest potential.

    Thank you professor,
    Arielle

    ReplyDelete