Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Ingenious Plan!

The Johnson and Johnson Acuve campaign was a very powerful marketing strategy. The entire campaign was conducted using Facebook to advertise a contact lence line of products. I think that it was a pretty smart move considering the large and increasing number of people that use Facebook worldwide.

From a business stand point it is clear that using Facebook or any other similar social media sites automatically enhances a company’s ability to sale and market their products.


Orcania Burgos

4 comments:

  1. Hey Orcania,

    just wondering what company and campaign your blogging about.

    -Kelly Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orcania,

    Kelly is absolutely right. I know that this is Acuvue. However, you must write as if it is a stand alone piece.

    Anyone can read the blog. So you need to write for the reader.

    Remember, too - short paragraphs.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I amended my original post in order to make it more understandable. I appreciate your feedback, thanks a lot.

    Orcania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perri, I hope my corrections address the length issue at the same time that it specifies more clearly what I am writing about. Thanks again!

    Orcania

    ReplyDelete