Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm winking...

The Acuvue campaign was very clever, I am a loyal customer to this brand and i was familiar with the wink and blink advertising.

It was through my doctor that i got in touch with the brand, but i do think the Facebook campaign was a great channel to reach more consumers.

I like the fact that they emphasize how important it is to target consumers and focus ONLY on them; not to do the campaign or advertising to impress competition.

Overall I think they do great use of social media to get their message across.

Mariana Alfonzo
#Kean University Marketing Students

1 comment:

  1. Mariana,

    Thank you for posting. You are definitely applying your learnings.

    1. I love the personal touch and the discussion of your personal experiences.

    2. My 2 recommendations are to - write as if someone who has never read the case study is reading your post. A bit more introduction is needed.

    3. Don't forget your capital letters. I not i.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    PS - Visual, well written, concise and specific.

    ReplyDelete