Sunday, October 31, 2010

Assignments (for 11/1) and SIGN UP FOR CASE STUDY PRESOS

Sorry for posting the assignments from last week so late. Here they are.


Writing
Identify 1 web site or blog that follows these digital writing rules well
Blog about the impact that good digital writing has on you as a “consumer” and what you would recommend they do differently to improve even further
Be sure to link to the web site or blog from your entry

Reading:Writing for Digital Media: Chapters 4-6

Presentations
Similar to the news commentary
Identify two companies that are “doing” social media well
Prepare a brief presentation for the class
Sign-up for a date to present between now and the end of the semester

4 comments:

  1. I will present two companies that are doing social media well on 12/6.

    Thanks
    Donna Foerst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Perri,
    I want to present my case study on 11/22.
    Can I choose a company that is doing well and a social media campaign that I found which I think is very interesting?
    I would email it to you for feedback.
    Thanks
    -Mariana Alfonzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to present my case study on 11/29 please.

    Thanks,

    Thomas Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Perri,

    I'm going to present my case study on 12/13. Thanks.

    Jenny Contreras

    ReplyDelete