Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's Up Blog.

I think Blogging should be a part of this class for many reasons, the first reason is because it enables each student to share their ideas and thoughts precisely. You can discuss your idea or how you feel about an issue openly and without any interruption. Blogging should also be a part of this class because its a effective way of communicating among students. Considering the fact that we only meet once a week for this class, I think blogging is a great way of continuosly getting information about the different ideas and opinions before the next class.

Another reason blogging should be a part of this class is because it add that extra incentive to motivate some students to write more and possibly grow a deeper curiousity for the digital medium.

Saheed Animasaun

2 comments:

  1. Saheed,

    Thank you for your blog post. I like your headline. It caught my eye.

    These are good reasons for the blog to be part of class. What would make this even more meaningful is if was written in first person - or from your point of view.

    E.g., rather than "it adds an extra incentive to motivate students to write more ..." "It offers me incentive to write more and get to know digital media."

    Thank you!
    Perri

    PS: What happened? Your posting is a week late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For the Comment. My posting was a week late because I was having a difficult time navigating through the site. I apologise.

    ReplyDelete