Monday, September 20, 2010

Quite In Class, Loud On Blog

Everybody that is interested in pursuing a career in marketing should get very familiar with face book, twitter, blogging and how to use them when it comes to helping your company. We should add blogging to our class because it helps students like me who does not mind keeping their thoughts to themselves in the class room. With this blog we can now express our thoughts without talking in class. I hope to gain experience on how to use blogging by the end of the semester.
I believe companies are doing a great job in social media and the few companies who were slow to react towards social media are now catching up. As a face book users I am coming across companies everyday throwing their name out there and obviously it is working.



Justin McNeil

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posting. Love the headline.

    Perri Richman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headline as well. I definitely agree with the first sentence of your paragraph Justin. Im pretty familiar with facebook but not with twitter, linkedin or blogging. I feel that as a marketing major i should be accustomed with these tools and terms in the social media world. I just posted my first entry and as i was reading other posts i noticed that it seems to be very interacting and even fun. Hoping to learn more about it and get a helpful and excited experience since this is new for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny A. Contreras posted the above comment.

    ReplyDelete