Monday, September 27, 2010

Twitter and Indispensable Tools

First of all, I would like to start this blog post with www.socialmediaexaminer.com is a GREAT site! I wanted to read so many articles!

The article about tips on expanding your twitter experience was very insightful. I was unaware of the different tools you could apply to your account to make your followers and who you are following more meaningful.

For business the article "Top 5 Most Indispensable Twitter Tools for Markerters" is a great article for those just starting out. I plan on applying those tips to my companies twitter account @GardenAssoc. I already found (from reading the comments) that the Blast Follow is currently unavailable, I'll gladly post back my own personal findings!

-Kelly Duncan

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, we missed you in class last night. We addressed a lot of your comments. And I encouraged your colleagues to read your blog posts and address your questions directly.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete