Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Birdie told me...

I was always against Twitter mainly because I had a completely different perception of it. Now that I am a member, find me at "aVirtuousCyn", I've realized there's more to Twitter then reading celebrity tweets.

I immediately started to follow WSJ and NYTimes, Food Network, Rihanna and Pink, oh and Kim K (she has over 4 million followers)!

From the socialmediaexaminer.com website, I chose to comment on an article about LinkedIn, another networked I've recently signed up for. I linked this article to my Twitter account but failed to post a short sentence on the subject matter. I'll know for next time to add a briefing.

Since I've signed up, I haven't been able to not look at my Twitter page daily although I'm really stumped on what to Tweet about! I also have 2 followers, go me! I would post the link to my page but haven't quite figured that out yet.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Cynthia,

    Fabulous posting.

    1. Personal about your experiences.
    2. Great headline and connecting to "Tweeting"
    3. Visually appealing - short paragraphs
    4. And you promoted your Twitter user name. Smart connection. You might want to do the same with your LinkedIn - and shamelessly promote what you want to accomplish with your LinkedIn.

    Great job.
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cynthia,
    I also just opened a twitter account, I am still getting a hang of it.
    But thanks to your blog, now you have one more follower: ME!
    Mariana Alfonzo

    ReplyDelete