Monday, September 27, 2010

Twitter, here I come

Hello class,

I have been on Facebook for a while now, and its an interesting form of social media. I use Facebook basically for sharing pictures and thoughts with my friends. Its cool.

As suggested by my professor, I have signed up for an account under Twitter, and I should be on my way tweeting. Actually, I'm yet to learn a lot about Twitter as it relates to business.

I chose Twitter because it dose appear to be simple to use, and it has a limit of 140 characters to write whatever you want. It constrains you to get straight to the point(s). I like that.

Abaya Sannor

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Abaya - nice simple blog entry. Easy to understand. Easy to read. I look forward to reading your blog entry this week about how you are taking your Tweeting to the next level.

    Perri

    PS - You do not need to say "hi class" at the start of your entry.

    ReplyDelete