Thursday, September 30, 2010

Watermelon For Dessert??????

Everyone is talking about it, everyone is using it, so in order for me to take an opinion on the matter i decided to open a Twitter account.

People make the most ridiculous tweets I have ever seen, it is actually amusing sometimes. But it raises the question of: what should I tweet to the world?

I do not want people to know if I am allergic to certain things, if I like what I had for dessert this afternoon or what my plans are for the weekend. Not only I do not want the world to know it, I honestly do not think the world cares about my personal life, unless they are related to me in some kind of way.

That is whyIi decided that in order for to get the best out of Twitter I would only follow people, industries and news that are important, amusing or relevant to me.

Mariana Alfonzo

1 comment:

  1. Mariana,

    You certainly have a strong opinion on Twitter, which I can appreciate.

    In fact, I just read your posting out loud to a colleague who also appreciates your point of view.

    This is visually interesting and a great headline.

    Watch your typoes.

    Thanks!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete