Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Writing Speaks For Itself

As a consumer, Good Digital Writing has an impact on me. It enables me to understand and make distinction between well written media and the ones that are not.


Good Digital Writing engages readers, and it has been an opened-eye for me to understand why I always never like reading long and boring ads and posts.


Long paragraphs, inconsistency, and poor grammar can be a turnoff for potential readers. It takes effort to write well on screen.


This article, “Facebook offers partner deals on clothes, food, movies,” follows the rules of Good Digital Writing as I would like to think.


Besides the writing, the contend of the article is impressing, and I think its a marketing strategy to get more people to want to use Facebook.


According to the article, Facebook on Wednesday began offering coupons from various retailers, including a promotion from Gap which will give away 10,000 pairs of jeans.


An article or any piece of writing speaks for itself.



Abaya Sannor

No comments:

Post a Comment