Monday, November 8, 2010

Country Music and Blogging to Help Rank on Google!

SEO aka Search Engine Optimization is what our #Kean University marketing for social media class is trying to increase for our blog known as Kean U Talk 2 Me and to help, I have added a link to our blog on my twitter page. If you haven't checked out twitter at all, give it a look.

I also changed my headline from last week's post and included the words social media.

There are a few different ways to increase the SEO for a blog or a web site including:

  • using words that are highly searched (such as social media for example)
  • including pictures in posts
  • keeping blogs updated on a regular basis
  • talking about current events.

And for one current event, as I write this post, I am listening to country music and just heard a few commercials for the CMA Awards, which will be held this Wednesday on ABC. I know I'll be watching.

Thomas Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment