Friday, November 5, 2010

Follow the Stars

There is one particular website that I check first thing in the morning before starting my daily duties, which is Mediatakeout.com.

Mediatakeout.com is a site that updates readers on the lives of celebrities. I do not believe it is the best reliable source on the insight of a celebrity’s life but it has tons of followers and it definitely keeps my attention.

The website consists of good digital writing skills because it keeps the attention of readers, their pictures and videos are eye catching and the articles are shocking.

After hearing about this site from a friend, I have become addicted. Once addicted, the site gains more readers daily such as people like I. What I truly love is the follow up of articles posted and the comments from other readers.

This social media keeps celebrities and fans connected. This site has blossomed. I have heard celebrity publicists mention this site as a main go to site to see if any bad articles or reviews were mentioned about their artist.

From what I hear this site has been around for many years and I have to honestly say that I have been following them for the past four years and to this day I continue to read their articles first thing in the morning.

Kashanna Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment